InnovationMain : Creativity And Innovation Driving Business
Innovation and Leadership Strategy, Services and Consulting
Learn more about our Innovation Services and contact us to get started.
Sanjay Dalal, chief innovator, is available for speaking engagement on pertinent topics including: Creating Amazing Products, Product Management Innovation, Innovation and Leadership, Apple's Innovation Strategy, Benchmarking Innovation, Creating Innovation Factory, Innovation Boot Camp and more... Contact Us
|BUSINESS INNOVATION RESOURCE KIT|
BUSINESS INNOVATION EBOOK is a 212-page collection of over 55 best practices, case studies, and insights on the current state of Innovation in Business at Top Innovators including Apple, Google, Netflix, 3M, Proctor and Gamble, Johnson and Johnson, Toyota, GE, BMW, Deloitte, Frito Lay, IBM, Nike, Starbucks, Southwest Airlines, Microsoft, Dell, Intel and more. With pertinent articles from the award-winning Creativity And Innovation Driving Business Blog, this Faculty eBook provides real-world examples on how the Top Innovators innovate and grow their business successfully time and again, especially during economic cycles. Creativity And Innovation in Business is a definitive guide that will help you unblock creativity, uncover and create game-changing innovations, and make exponential business growth a reality.
"If you are not hungry enough, you are not innovating." - Sanjay Dalal, chief innovator
"I teach Applied Creativity and Innovation for a College near Toronto, Canada. Your report from the eBook and definitive guide was the primary document that my students used for their work." - Business School Professor
"1) Innovation and growth is not (just) a fuzzy process of screwing around vigorously (SAV) but can be a systematic process,
2) Innovation and growth is not (just) something that happens in a department like R & D or product development,
3) Innovation and growth is not just about products or solutions - it is about creating a transformational change in the way people live, work and play." - Erich Joachimsthaler, Chapter 26
The Innovation eBook is in sixth edition, and has added brand new chapters on Ideas to Innovations, Questions Lead to Creativity, GM Turnaround, Innovation Insights and Wisdom, Turning Complaints into Innovations, Expanding Innovation Capacity and much more.
The Innovation eBook Download includes The Innnovation Bootcamp On-Demand Presentation Resource Kit:
* 100+ pertinent strategies and tools, hands-on techniques and uncommon insights to unleash creativity and innovation at your business
* The complete Innovation Bootcamp presentation and handouts (for all six workshop sessions) containing over 400 presentation slides to spark new ideas, channel team creativity and create innovation factory.
* Six Innovation Bootcamp sessions including:
1. Benchmarking and Leading with Innovation
The Business Case for Innovation
2. Unblocking Creativity and Innovation
The Essential Processes and Skills
3. Unleashing Team Innovation
Great Teams Deliver Great Innovations
4. and 5. Business Innovation Case Studies
Learn how Top Innovators Lead with Innovation
6. Building an Innovation Factory
Create a sustainable, scalable Business Model Innovation
BONUS DOWNLOAD Included:
WOW! Product Guide
Launched in February, 2011! Insights for planning, designing and creating Amazing, Innovative Products that WOW! your Customers NOW!
Learn More about our market leading Innovation eBook and Business Innovation ToolKit.